Place of Origin
1. Wash your hands before preparing baby's formula.
2. Wash bottle, teat and cap thoroughly until no milk remains.
3. Boil for five minutes. Leave covered until use.
4. Boil drinking water for five minutes and allow to cool to around 45°C.
5. Consult feeding table, pour exact amount of luke-warm water.
6. Only use scoop from this container and level using inner rim.
7. Consult feeding table, add exact number of scoops for age of baby.
8. After use, store the spoon on suspension inside the can as shown.
9. Cap bottle and shake well until powder is fully dissolved.
10. Store in a cool dry place before and after opening. Close tin tightly after each use.
Skimmed Cow’s Milk, Maltodextrin, Lactose, Whey Powder, Palm Olein, Low Erucic Rapeseed Oil, Sunflower Oil, Calcium Citrate, Soya Lecithin, Fish Oil, Vitamin C, Potassium Phosphate, Potassium Citrate, Ferrous Sulphate, Sodium Citrate, Lactobacillus Rhamnosus, Zinc Sulphate, Vitamin E, Vitamin B5, Nicotinamide, Bifidobacterium Longum, Copper Sulphate, Vitamin B1, Vitamin A, Vitamin B6, Vitamin B2, Citric Acid, Vitamin D3, Vitamin K1, Vitamin B9, Vitamin B12, Biotin, Potassium Iodide, Potassium Hydroxide, Sodium Selenite.
Store in a cool dry place before and after opening. Close tin tightly after each use.