Important Notice: Breast milk is the best for babies. The World Health Organisation recommends exclusive breastfeeding for the first six months of life. Unnecessary introduction of bottle feeding or other food and drinks will have a negative impact on breastfeeding. After six months of age, infants should receive age-appropriate foods while breastfeeding continues for up to two years of age or beyond. Consult your doctor before deciding to use infant formula or if you have difficulty breastfeeding.
OPTIPRO (Optimized Protein Blend) - Supplies the right amount of protein, gentle on developing organs, helps in tissue building and growth
DHA LIPID-SMART (Unique LIPID SMART fat blend with DHA & ARA precursor) - Important building blocks for the development of the brain and eyes of your baby
BIFIDUS BL Probiotics - Protects against potentially harmful bacteria in the digestive system, helps maintain a healthy digestive system
No Added Sucrose (Sugar) - Contains the goodness of milk with No Added Sucrose (Sugar)
Iron & Zinc - Help support your child's natural defences
Place of Origin
1. Wash your hands before preparing baby's formula.
2. Wash bottle, teat and cap thoroughly until no milk remains.
3. Boil for five minutes. Leave covered until use.
4. Boil drinking water for five minutes and allow to cool to around 45'C.
5. Consult feeding table, pour exact amount of luke-warm water.
6. Only use scoop from this container and level using inner rim.
7. Consult feeding table, add exact number of scoops for age of baby.
8. After use, store the spoon on suspension inside the can as shown.
9. Cap bottle and shake well until powder is fully dissolved.
10. Store in a cool dry place before and after opening. Close tin tightly after each use.
Whey, Skimmed Cow's Milk, Vegetable Oils, Lactose, Maltodextrin, Calcium Citrate, DHA from Fish Oil, Potassium Hydroxide, Potassium Citrate, Magnesium Chloride, Soya Lecithin, Citric Acide, ARA from Mortierella Alpina, Potassium Chloride, Sodium Chloride, L-Phenylalanine, Sodium Phosphate, Vitamin C, Calcium Hydroxide, Bifidus BL Probiotics (Bifidobacterium Lactis), Taurine, Ferrous Sulphate, L-Histidine, Inositol, Nucleotides (Adenosine 5' - Monophosphate, Cytidine 5' - Monophosphate, Guanosine 5' - Monophosphate, Uridine 5' - MonoPhosphate), Zinc Sulphate, Vitamin E, L-Carnitine, Niacinamide, Vitamin B5, Copper Sulphate, Calcium Carbonate, Vitamin A, Vitamin B1, Vitamin B6, Sodium Selenate, Vitamin D3, Vitamin K1, Vitamin B2, Folic Acide, Vitamin B12, Biotin, Potassium Iodide and Manganese Sulphate.
Store in a cool dry place before and after opening. Close tin tightly after each use.