- Product Details
- About This Shop
- PAYMENT & DELIVERY
* Flaxseed oil is one of nature’s richest sources of Alpha-Linolenic Acid, an Omega-3 essential fatty acid which is converted into Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA) and Docosahaesanoic Acid (DHA) in the body.
* Flaxseed oil also contains Linoleic Acid, an Omega-6 essential fatty acid.
* Omega-3 alpha-linolenic acid (ALA) and omega-6 linoleic acid (LA) are essential fatty acids (EFAs) which cannot be produced by the body and can only be obtained through diet and supplementation.
* Supports cardiovascular, joint and digestive health.
* Supports hair, skin and nails.
* An ideal choice for vegetarians who want the benefits of Omega 3-6-9 without taking fish oil.
**Where applicable, items have a minimum of nine-month shelf life before expiry unless otherwise stated on product description.
Place of Origin
Adults – Take 1 vegetarian softgel, 3 times daily, after meals or as directed by a healthcare professional.
Organic Flaxseed Oil 1000mg
providing alpha-linolenic acid (ALA) 550mg
providing linoleic acid (LA) 120mg
providing oleic acid (OA) 150mg
Store in a cool