Place of Origin
1. Clean off any excess dirt or oil on your eyelids before using the lid pusher to identify your desired crease line.
2. Gently peel off the white backing on top of the adhesive tape before slowly removing the plastic adhesive holder along with the adhesive tape.
3. While looking down, position the adhesie tape at your desired crease line.
4. Apply pressure while keeping your eyes open for 5-10 seconds.
5. Once the adhesive tape fits snugly on your eyelid, separate the adhesive holder along the perforration line down the center.
6. Remove each piece by sliding along the crease line, away from the center of the eyes to define double eyelid.
- I f you have sensitive skin, test product on your upper arm before use. If redness or swelling occurs within 24 hours of application, please do not use product.
- Do not use over areas with cuts, swelling, eczema, inflammation or dyschromatosis.
- Discontinue use and consult a dermatologist if redness, swelling, itchiness or irritation occurs. Continued usage may aggravate condition.
- 40% OFF Show More