- Product Details
- About This Shop
- PAYMENT & DELIVERY
Used for constipation relief
1. Predictable Constipation Relief within 6 - 12 hours
2. Giving Dual Actions, Increase Bowel Movement and Loosen Stool.
3. Is gentle and effective laxative for constipation treatment
3. Convenience, take one tablet at night and relieve in the morining
4. Coated tablet is formulated to be resistant to gastric and small intestine juice. Drug will be released in colon which is desired site of action
5. World's NO.1 Non Prescription Laxative: Y2017 - 2019* *Y2017 - 2018: OTC Laxative, Y2019: Non Prescription Laxative, Reference: Nicholas Hall's Global CHC database, DB6
Place of Origin
Adult and Children over 10 years: 1 - 2 coated tablets (5 - 10 mg) daily before bedtime for morning effect
Children 4 - 10 years: 1 coated tablet (5 mg) daily before bedtime
Active Ingredient: Bisacodyl 5 mg / tablet
Others: lactose monohydrate, maize starch dried, starch soluble, glycerol magnesium sterate, sucrose (saccharose). Talc, acacia, titanium dioxide, methacrylic acid-methyl methacrylate copolymer (1:1) and methacrylic acid-methyl methacrylate copolymer (1:2), castor oil, macrogol 6000, ferric oxide yellow (E172), beeswax white, carnauba wax, shellac
- Contraindicated with ileus, intestinal obstruction, acute abdominal conditions including appendicitis, acute inflammatory bowel disease, severe abdominal pain associated with nausea and vomitting.
'- As all other laxatives, Dulcolax should not be taken for more than 5 days without the cause of constipation. Not recommend for excessive and prolonged usage as it may lead to fluid and electrolyte imbalance, hypokalaemia, dehydration.
'- Consult doctor before taking if patients have any symptoms; abdominal spasm, vasovagal response, dizziness / or zyncope, they should avoid potentially hazardous tasks such as driving or operating machinery
'- Pregnancy / Breast Feeding : Please consult doctor before taking
'- Children aged 10 years or younger should be used under medical advice. / Children aged 4 years of younger should not be used.