BAUSCH + LOMB
Click & CollectAvailable at all Watsons Singapore Stores
Home DeliveryDelivery within Singapore
Buy Now Pay Later with Atome
*Atome Terms & Conditions apply.
Benefits of Bausch & Lomb Boston Simplus Multi Action Lens Solution
-Convenient single-bottle cleaning and conditioning system.
-No weekly protein removal required.
Place of Origin
1. Wash your hands with mild soap. (Caution – pump soaps may contain oil-based
2. Place lenses in empty lens case and fill with fresh Boston SIMPLUS Multi-Action Solution.
Soak lenses for at least four (4) hours or overnight before wearing.
3. After soaking, remove lenses from lens case and rub both sides of the lenses
carefully with two (2) to four (4) drops of Boston SIMPLUS Multi-Action Solution in the
palm of your hand for twenty (20) seconds. No separate daily cleaner is required.
4. Rinse for approximately five (5) seconds with a steady stream of Boston SIMPLUS
Multi-Action Solution to eliminate loosened surface deposits (Note: No tap water rinse
required) and insert lenses.
5. Thoroughly clean interior of lens case with hot water and air dry after each use.
Precaution: To avoid contamination, avoid contact between the tip of the bottle with
any object. Keep the bottle completely closed when not in use.
A sterile, aqueous, buffered solution that contains poloxamine, hydroxyalkylphosphonate, boric acid, sodium borate, sodium
chloride, hydroxypropylmethyl cellulose, Glucam, and preserved with chlorhexidine gluconate (0.003%), polyaminopropyl
WARNINGS & PRECAUTIONS:
• Do not use if you are allergic to any ingredient in this product.
• Not for use with soft (hydrophilic) contact lenses.
• Lens care procedures recommended by your practitioner must be followed. Failure to follow these procedures may result in the development of serious eye infections.
• Do not touch bottle tip to any surface or your eye since this may contaminate the solution or cause injury to the eye.
• Always wash your hands before handling your lenses.
• Never reuse solution. Always use fresh solutions for cleaning and disinfecting lenses.
• Keep cap closed when not in use to avoid contamination or evaporation.
• Store at room temperature (15-30°C).
• Do not use any eye medication in conjunction with this solution unless under medical supervision.
• DISCARD REMAINING SOLUTION 90 DAYS AFTER FIRST OPENING.
• Do not use beyond the expiry date.
• KEEP OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN.
• Lens cases can be a significant source of microbial contamination and ocular irritation. Lens cases should be cleaned with a surfactant contact lens cleaner, rinsed with hot water and allowed to dry in the air with the caps off every daY. Lens cases should be replaced frequently.
•DO NOT MIX SOLUIONS IWTH OTHER FLUIDS EXCEPT AS DIRECTED.