Click & CollectAvailable at all Watsons Singapore Stores
Home DeliveryDelivery within Singapore
Buy Now Pay Later with Atome
*Atome Terms & Conditions apply.
- Contains Chlorhexidine Acetate which has anti-bacterial properties to fight pimples
- Medical grade Hydrocolloid patch with CMC that absorbs pus and oil inside pimples like a sponge, which helps to enhance pimple recovert
- Retains skin optimal moisture, at the same time prevents blemishes
- Semi-transparent, 0.03cm ultra-thin acne patch to camouflage appearance of pimples
- Sweat-proof & breathable film; perfect fit for the skin
Place of Origin
1. Cleanse and dry skin thoroughly
2. Remove acne patch from film and paste it onto pimple. Gently press the patch for better fixation.
3. Oil & pus will be absorbed onto acne patch
4. Replace with a new patch when it turns white (indicating that it has fully absorbed oil secretion), or after 12 hours.
Not recommended for use with other ointment or cream as it might affect the adhesiveness of the patch. IF necessary, wait until the ointment or cream is fully absorbed. Acne patch should be applied before make-up
Cellulose Gum, Pentaerythrityl Hydrogenated Rosinate, Chlorhexidine Diacetate, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate
1. Keep product in cool, dry place and avoid from direct sunlight or heat
2. Seal pack and store unused acne patches in a cool environment
3. Avoid re-paste or repeated removal of acne patch as it will affect the adhesiveness of the product
4. Discontinue usage if skin irritation or discomfort occurs. Seek medical consultation immediately.
5. Do not use on infected wounds.