- Product Details
- About This Shop
- PAYMENT & DELIVERY
* B vitamins play an important role in cell metabolism, energy production, growth and healthy functioning of the body.
* B vitamins are water-soluble and delicate, cannot be stored in the body and have to be replenished every day in the diet.
* Vitamin B1, also known as thiamine, aids in maintenance of growth, vision and tissue differentiation.
* Vitamin B2, often referred to as riboflavin, facilitates key metabolic processes, helping to turn food into energy.
* Vitamin B6, also known as pyridoxine, is required for the synthesis of neurotransmitters in the body.
* Nicotinamide, or vitamin B3 plays a vital role in energy metabolism.
* Vitamin B12 aids in the formation of red blood cells.
* Folic acid, or vitamin B9 has an important role in cell division.
* Biotin is beneficial for healthy skin, hair and nails.
* Choline bitartrate is essential for various metabolic processes in the body.
* Inositol is a vitamin-like substance which may help enhance mood.
* Pantothenic acid, also known as vitamin B5, is necessary for converting food into energy.
* Recommended for individuals who lead hectic or stressful lifestyles; always feel tired and fatigued; or have poor appetite.
**Where applicable, items have a minimum of nine-month shelf life before expiry unless otherwise stated on product description.
Place of Origin
Adults – Take 1 tablet, preferably in the morning, after a meal or as directed by a healthcare professional.
Each tablet contains:
Vitamin B1 50mg
Vitamin B2 30mg
Vitamin B3 50mg
Vitamin B6 50mg
Vitamin B12 50mcg
Folic Acid 400mcg
Pantothenic Acid 50mcg
Choline (as choline bitartrate) 50mg
Vita VegeB30TM Proprietary Blend (Calcium, Magnesium, Zinc, Grape Seed Extract) 30mg
Store in a cool