Important Notice: Breast milk is the best for babies. The World Health Organisation recommends exclusive breastfeeding for the first six months of life. Unnecessary introduction of bottle feeding or other food and drinks will have a negative impact on breastfeeding. After six months of age, infants should receive age-appropriate foods while breastfeeding continues for up to two years of age or beyond. Consult your doctor before deciding to use infant formula or if you have difficulty breastfeeding.
Easy-to-digest hypoallergenic formula. With TummiCare EZ Digest System, gentle protein, lutein, AA and DHA to support brain and eye development while ensuring tummy stays comfortable. Suitable for fussiness and gas due to lactose sensitivity.For children 6-12 mths onwards.
Place of Origin
– Manufactured in Spain
– Thoroughly wash feeding bottle, nipple, cap and all utensils to be used in preparing the feeding.
– After rinsing soap from the utensils, boil them for 5 minutes.
– In a separate pan, boil water to a rolling boil for 5 minutes and allow to cool to lukewarm.
– Provide clean surface on which to prepare the feeding.
– Pour the correct amount of lukewarm, previously boiled water into feeding container (cup or bottle).
– Fill enclosed scoop with powder, then scrape level with a clean knife blade.
– Add one scoop of powder to each 60ml of water in the bottle.
– Stir or shake until powder is completely dissolved. Test temperature and feed.
– After feeding, discard any unused formula within 1 hour
Maltodextrin, VEGETABLE OILS (high oleic sunflower oil, soy oil, coconut oil), partially hydrolyzed whey protein, sucrose, MINERALS (tricalcium phosphate, calcium chloride, potassium phosphate, potassium hydroxide, magnesium sulfate, sodium citrate, sodium chloride, ferrous sulfate, potassium chloride, zinc sulfate, copper sulfate, manganese sulfate, potassium iodide), galactooligosaccharides (GOS), flavoring, VITAMINS (choline chloride, ascorbic acid, ascorbyl palmitate, niacinamide, dl-alpha tocopheryl acetate, mixed tocopherols, calcium d-pantothenate, pyridoxine hydrochloride, Vitamin A palmitate, thiamine hydrochloride, riboflavin, folic acid, Vitamin K1 (phylloquinone), d-biotin, Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol), cyanocobalamin), soy lecithin, arachidonic acid (AA) from M. alpina oil, docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) from C. cohnii oil, taurine, NUCLEOTIDES (cytidine 5'-monophosphate, disodium uridine 5'-monophosphate, adenosine 5'-monophosphate, disodium guanosine 5'-monosphosphate), CAROTENOIDS (lutein, beta carotene). May contain: sodium ascorbate.
– Store unopened tin under normal room temperature conditions. Once the tin is opened, contents must be used within 3 weeks.
– Cover opened tin and stored in cool, dry place (but not in refrigerator).
– Prepared formula may be stored in the refrigerator at 2° to 4°C for no longer than 24 hours.
– Should not be consumed by infants allergic to cow milk protein.
– Not intended for use by infants or children with galactosemia.
- Get $8 off with min $120 nett spend with POSB Everyday Card. Tick POSB promotion banner at checkout page to be eligible. For Payment method, use POSB Everyday card. 1 (One) redemption per single transaction. Show More