VANTELIN Support Thumb Armor Lime S-M 1s
* Y-shaped taping structure around the thumb suppresses excessive finger movement, alleviating discomfort of the thumb.
* Sandwich-taping structure adjacent to the thumb and
the little finger suppresses excessive right-and-left movement of the wrist, alleviating discomfort at the bottom of the thumb and the wrist.
* Seamless top and bottom cuffs prevent slipping of the support and stabilize the taping structures.
* Special thin, lightweight, durable and washable material: comfort and cleanliness for daily wearing.
Place of Origin
1. Insert hand: Put your thumb into smaller hole as shown in the illustration.
2. Adjust the location of your thumb so that it will be positioned at the center of the Y-shaped taping structure with no slack.
3. The V mark is positioned on the back of your hand when wearing on your right hand and on the palm when wearing on your left hand.
Be careful of your nail not getting caught. Wear
directly on the skin.
* Do not use if you have: (1) abnormalities including swelling and strong pain due to sprain