- Product Details
- About This Shop
- PAYMENT & DELIVERY
* Cold-water, deep-sea fish such as salmon is very rich in omega-3 essential fatty acids (EFAs), including EPA and DHA.
* EPAs and DHAs play an integral role in many of the body’s metabolic functions and are also an important component of cellular membranes.
* DHA can be found in brain and eyes, supporting healthy cognitive and visual function.
* EFAs cannot be produced by the body and can only be obtained through diet and supplementation.
* EFAs play a vital role in supporting the proper functioning of every cells in the body.
* Omega-3 may be beneficial in the relief of minor skin conditions and dry skin.
* Omega-3 may help to relieve joint discomforts.
* Omega-3 supports healthy cardiovascular system by decreasing the risk of irregular heartbeat, blood clots and high blood triglycerides level.
* Omega-3 helps to support healthy inflammatory response.
* Recommended for individuals who have a diet lacking in omega-3 fatty acids.
**Where applicable, items have a minimum of nine-month shelf life before expiry unless otherwise stated on product description.
Place of Origin
As an Omega-3 supplement:
Adults – Take 1 softgel daily, once daily.
For cardiovascular support:
Adults – Take 1 softgel daily, 3 times daily.
After meals or as directed by a healthcare professional.
Wild Alaskan Salmon Fish Oil 1000mg
providing eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) 180mg
providing docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) 120mg
Natural Vitamin E 2IU
Store in a cool