Click & CollectAvailable at all Watsons Singapore Stores
Home DeliveryDelivery within Singapore
Place of Origin
Recommended usage once a week:
1. With dry hands, remove pore pack from sachet. With the plastic liner facing you, twist pore pack to separate slits. Peel pore pack off the plastic liner. Once sachet is opened, please use immediately.
2. Wet your nose thoroughly with water.
3. Dry your hands well, then firmly apply the smooth side onto your nose.
4. Let it dry for about 10-15 minutes until the pore pack feels firm. Do not leave on longer than recommended as pore pack may become difficult to remove.
5. Remove pore pack slowly starting at the edges, pulling towards the centre. Do not pull off pore pack from one side in a single forceful action. If pore pack has been left on for too long, wet pore pack thoroughly with water, then slowly peel it off. If there is any residue, simply wash off with water.
Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Iron oxides, PEG-12 Dimethicone, Styrene/Stearyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Extract, Butylene Glycol, Stearyl Glycyrrhetinate, Methylparaben
Avoid using on sunburned, swollen, pimply, rough, dry or eczema skin. Avoid using around the eyes. Do not use if your skin is sensitive to bandages. If skin irritation occurs, stop using.