- Product Details
- About This Shop
- PAYMENT & DELIVERY
The top-selling soap in the US natural marketplace. Dr. Bronner’s Pure-Castile Liquid Soaps are ecological, effective and versatile liquid soaps with 18-in-1 uses in a single bottle. Formulated with only the purest organic and certified fair trade ingredients, the Pure-Castile Liquid Soap contains coconut oil for a luxurious foam that nourishes and cleanses skin, olive oil for skin softness and jojoba oil for a lasting silkiness.
One of Dr. Bronner’s most popular scent, with a peppermint burst so pure it tingles, the Peppermint Pure Castile Liquid Soap is scented with organic peppermint oil to cool skin, clear sinuses and sharpen the mind.
Dr. Bronner’s Pure-Castile Liquid Soaps are vegan, cruelty-free and made of certified fair trade ingredients with no synthetic preservatives, detergents or foaming agents. The biodegradable liquid soaps are packed in a 100% post-consumer recycled (PCR) plastic bottle. Very best for the human, home and Earth!
**Please be assured that this product will have a minimum shelf life of 9 months upon delivery.
Place of Origin
Daily Body Wash with Dr.Bronner's Liquid Soap :
1.Squirt a small amount on a wash cloth or loofah
2.Enjoy the smooth, luxurious lather that will go up extremely well.
3.Rinse well with cold or warm shower
Daily Face Wash with Dr.Bronner’s :
1. Wet skin with warm water.
2. Take max three drops – and lather it up both hands.
3. Rub it on face in gentle, circular motions, take extra time where your make up was and/or on historically problematic areas.
Note: avoid the use of washcloth or scrubbie of any sort, if your skin has problem, since it will irritate the skin even more.
4. Keep the eyes closed.
5. Rinse face with warm water in hands with about five splashes.
6. Dry blotting face with a towel.
Wash face twice a day: During regular bath or body washing and before bed time.
Water, Organic Coconut Oil, Potassium Hydroxide, Organic Palm Kernel Oil, Organic Olive Oil, Menthe Arvensis, Menthe Piperita, Organic Jojoba Oil, Citric Acid, Tocopherol
1. Keep the eyes closed during facial washing 2. In case of contact with eyes, rinse with water immediately. 3. Avoid the use of washcloth or scrub of any sort on troubled areas of the skin as it will cause irritation.