- Product Details
- About This Shop
- PAYMENT & DELIVERY
*Most effective taping method for Knee used by Physiotherapists has been selected in design.
*Cross line hold structure pulls up kneecap from bottom & firmly supports the foot you step with.
*Special processed fabric is used for the back of the knee, for comfort while wearing.
*Built-in bendable rods suppresses knee from wobbling left and right & reduces slipping of the support.
Place of Origin
1) Pull anchor belt strongly from the back of the knees and fix the hook and loop fastener above the kneecap.
2) Pull up one side of the taping belt as if it supports the kneecap from below and fasten it to the anchor belt.
3) Pull up and fasten the other taping belt to the anchor belt from below the kneecap.
1. Do not continuously assume the squatting, kneeling, etc positions where the knee is bent.
2. Be careful not to fasten the belt too tightly.
3. If wearing for prolonged periods, remove or loosen the support moderately.
4. If you feel uncomfortable or any discomfort, please discontinue usage immediately.