- $96.90 with min $60 nett spend. 1 (One) redemption per single transaction.NINJA PRO Ninja Pro Blender BL450 Set 1sS$119.20
- $59.90 with min $60 nett spend. 1 (One) redemption per single transaction.MAYER MAYER Slow Juicer Red 1sS$64.90
- $29.90 with min $60 nett spend. 1 (One) redemption per single transaction.PHILIPS PHILIPS Electric Kettle 1800W 1.2LS$34.90
- $228 with min $60 nett spend. 1 (One) redemption per single transaction.SMEG Drip FIlter Coffee Machine Green 1setS$288.00
Hada Labo Lifting + Firming Lotion contains Niacinamide and 3 types of Hyaluronic Acid to improve the key signs of aging and reveal a more lifted, youthful radiance and smoother skin.
*Contains Niacinamide to minimize fine lines and brightens dull skin.
*Contains 3 types of Hyaluronic Acid to deeply hydrate skin from the surface to the inner skin later for significantly soft and supple skin.
*Skin pH balanced. Gentle on delicate skin.
*Free of alcohol, paraben, fragrance, colorant and mineral oil.
**Where applicable, items have a minimum of nine-month shelf life before expiry unless otherwise stated on product description.
Place of Origin
Use twice a day after cleansing face. Apply on palms and gently pat onto skin until thoroughly absorbed.
Water, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Niacinamide,
Pentylene Glycol, Hydrogenated Poly (C6-12 Olefin), PEG-32,
PEG-6, PPG-6-Decyltetradeceth-30, Phenoxyethanol,
Beheneth-30, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil,
Carbomer, Triethanolamine, Disodium EDTA, Hydroxyethyl cellulose,
Phellodendron Amurense Bark Extract, Sodium
Acetylated Hyaluronate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Acetyl
Glucosamine, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid
Cap it tightly and place at a cool place
Stop using product if signs of irritation occur. For external use only. Rinse with water if on contact with eyes. Do not expose the product to direct sunlight.
- Enjoy free 1 (One) IMEW sample with min $25 nett spend on Skincare items. Free gift is issued on while stocks last basis. Free gift is auto-added into cart. Limited to 1 (One) unit per order. Show More