Place of Origin
1. Clean wound and dry throughly before applying. Remove paper backing.
2. Place dressing onto skin over the wound. Gently press the pad from the center to the edges and smooth adhesive border to skin.
3. Remove the transparent top sheets while smoothing down the dressing edges.
Polyurethane, Polyacrylate, Sodium Carboxy Methyl Cellulose, Streyene Block Copolymers, Hydrocarbon Resins, Rosin Ester Resins, Cycloalkyl Process Oil, Polyurethane Film
1. For external use only.
2. Keep out of reach of children.
3. Sterility guaranteed unless the individual wrapper is opened or damaged. Do not use if individual wrapper is opened or damaged.
4. Before use, clean wound and dry throughly to prevent bacterial infection.
5. Not recommended to be used simultaneously with other medication.
6. Store unused dressings in a cool, dry place.
7. Single use only for effectiveness and hygiene reasons.
8. Do not swallow. If swallowed, please consult a doctor immediately.
9. If irritation occurs during or after use, stop using and consult a doctor immediately.
10 People with burns, surgical wounds, diabetes, poor blood circulation, sensitive skin or children below 2 years of age, please consult a doctor before use.
- 2 FOR $11 Show More
- Payday Frenzy Sale - Enjoy $16 OFF with min. $85 nett spend (Use code: MARPAY16)! Show More
- Payday Frenzy Sale - Enjoy $44 OFF with min. $168 nett spend (Use code: MARPAY44)! Show More
- Elite members earn 5X Bonus Points with min $15 nett spend on Watsons Brand products Show More
- 3X Bonus Points (Watsons Brand) Show More
- Get $8 off with min $120 nett spend with POSB Everyday Card. Tick POSB promotion banner at checkout page to be eligible. For Payment method, use POSB Everyday card. 1 (One) redemption per single transaction. Show More