- Product Details
- About This Shop
- PAYMENT & DELIVERY
A ultra-gentle moisturising non-rinse micellar water for dehydrated sensitive skin.
What it does:
- Deeply cleanses & removes dirt, make-up and pollutant particles from face, eyes and lips
- Hydrates skin and leaves it feeling soft, refreshed and comfortable
- Formulated with exclusive Aquagenium™ that trains skin to rehydrate itself, restores the skin's barrier and maintains its natural pH balance
- High-tolerance formula that strenghtens skin barrier
- Non-rinse formula
No paraben, soap and alcohol. Non-comedogenic. Excellent skin and eye tolerance. Allergen-free fragrance.
BIODERMA - Inventor of the world's first micellar water
Bioderma's H2O micellar waters are formulated with highly purified water, the purest and safest kind of water.
With a pH of 5.5, it is similar to that of the skin, enabling our H2O micellar waters to be ultra-soothing and ultra-gentle on sensitive skin. As the innovator of micellar water, our micellar technology is based on high quality micelles made of a single, gentle, non-ionic surfactant, which structure is inspired by cellular lipids naturally present in the skin.
This results in perfect skin compatibility, enabling you to effectively yet gentle remove and eliminate makeup, dirt, impurities and trapped pollutants - all while being gentle to your skin!
What is micellar water?
Micellar water works like a magnet, lifting and attracting impurities like dirt, make-up and trapped pollutants away from your skin.
Place of Origin
How to Use:
- Soak a cotton pad with Hydrabio H2O micellar water and cleanse face, eyes, lips and neck.
- Repeat application until cotton pad(s) is clean.
- You're done! No rinsing required.
- Can be used daily in the morning and night.
AQUA/WATER/EAU, GLYCERIN, PEG-6 CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC GLYCERIDES, DISODIUM EDTA, MANNITOL, XYLITOL, CETRIMONIUM BROMIDE, RHAMNOSE, NIACINAMIDE, HEXYLDECANOL, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, PYRUS MALUS (APPLE) SEED EXTRACT, BRASSICA CAMPESTRIS (RAPESEED) STEROLS, TOCOPHEROL, FRAGRANCE (PARFUM).
Keep in cool and dry place