Flexc Care Bioactive Peptide Serum (Support Joint + Muscle Pain + For Pain-Free Mobility) 30ml
FlexC CARE Transdermal Bioactive Peptide Serum is the ‘must-have’ joint and muscle care for active and pain-free mobility.
Developed using cutting-edge Intrixyl technology, the bioactive peptides are ultra-concentrated and super absorbable due to its small molecular size. Taking a small amount of the serum for topical application, these Bioactive Peptides (tetrapeptides and pentapeptides) will be delivered rapidly and deeply through the dermis skin layers, directly to the affected areas, providing fast and long-lasting relief. By stimulating extracellular matrix (ECM) synthesis in joint tissues, FlexC CARE provides fast relief and effective repair, rebuild and rejuvenation, which is imperative in breaking the vicious pain cycle.
Not all peptides are equally effective.
FlexC CARE Bioactive Peptides are proprietary peptides which send signals to targeted cells in the joints (e.g. cartilage cells, tendon cells) to stimulate the production of extracellular matrix (ECM) (e.g. collagen) and growth factor, both of which are important for the regeneration and repair of the joint tissues, relieve pain while supporting healthy joints and muscles.
Unprecedented benefits of FlexC CARE serum:
* Support rapid relief from joint & muscle pain
* Support healthy inflammatory response
* Support recovery from a sprain or sports injury
* Stimulate ECM production to support repair and rebuild joint structures and muscles
* Rejuvenate, nourish and strengthen joints and muscles
* Support joint flexibility & active movement
In addition, the bioactive peptides in FlexC CARE also possess anti-inflammatory and analgesic effects to support self-repair of the joints and muscles as well as support skin health by boosting skin vitality and metabolism.
FlexC CARE Transdermal Bioactive Peptide Serum is highly recommended for:
* Painful, inflamed or stiff joints due to worn-out or injured cartilage, tendons or ligaments
* Painful spurs on the sole
* Muscle strain, aches & cramps and sprains
* Athletes, gym-goers or active individuals (e.g. jogging, running, hiking, cycling, playing basketball, martial arts etc.)
* Physically demanding jobs (e.g. construction, agriculture, cleaning and retail sectors)
* Middle-aged or elderly
* Family history of joint disorders
* History of physical injuries or accidents which may increase the risk of future joint problems)
* Rotator cuff injury* (e.g. stiff shoulder)
**Where applicable, items have a minimum of nine-month shelf life before expiry unless otherwise stated on product description.
Place of Origin
Direction of Use:
Gently massage a small amount onto the affected area, once or twice daily.
Apply 1-2 hours after a shower. Do not use on face.
For joint discomfort, spread a small amount around the soft tissue of the joint.
Water, Dimethicone, Diglycerin, Diphenyl Siloxy Phenyl Trimethicone, Menthyl Lactate, PEG-9 Polydimethysiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Glycerin, Magnesium Sulfate, Dimethicone/PEG-10/15 Crosspolymer, Vanillyl Butyl Ether, Dimethicone/Phenyl Vinyl
Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Lauryl PEG-10 Tris (Trimethylsiloxy) Silylethyl Dimethicone, Cetyl PEG/PPG10/1 Dimethicone, Methylparaben, Sodium Citrate, Mentha Arvensis (Hakka Yu), Sodium Benzoate, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Palmitoyl Pentapeptide
For external use only. Do not apply on open wounds or damaged skin. Discontinue use and seek advice from your physician if any adverse reactions such as allergic reaction or severe irritation arises. Avoid contact with eyes or other sensitive areas. Should the product get into eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water.
If you are pregnant or nursing, please consult your physician prior to using this product.
- Christmas Sale – Enjoy $40 OFF with min. $200 nett spend (Use code: 40BRIGHT)! Show More
- Christmas Sale – Enjoy $16 OFF with min. $85 nett spend (Use code: 16MERRY)! Show More
- GWP Line Friends Pineapple Pouch (PLU92744) with any purchase. Limited to 1 (One) unit per order. While stocks last. Show More