Epsom Salts (For Relaxation And Relief Of Muscle Aches) 375g
FOR RELAXATION AND RELIEF OF MUSCLE ACHES
During times of stress, Magnesium is depleted in the body. When dissolved in warm bath water, Epsom Salt replenishes this level of Magnesium and the Magnesium ions help to produce Serotonin, a mood-elevating chemical within the brain that calms and relaxes the body, thus creating a feeling of calmness and relaxation.
In addition, Epsom Salt draws toxins from the body, soothes the nervous system, reduces swelling and temporarily relieves muscle aches and stiffness of joints. The Magnesium in Epsom Salt acts as a muscle relaxant and relieves muscle aches. Experts believe that bathing with Epsom Salt at least three times a week also increases energy and stamina by encouraging the production of ATP (Adenosine Triphosphate).
Epsom Salt is widely used in foot bath treatments to relieve tired, aching feet through the muscle-relaxing properties of the compound. It also helps to remove feet odor and softens skin.
FOR CONSTIPATION / TOXIN ELIMINATION
Epsom Salt is a natural laxative that can be used for short term relief of constipation. Taken internally, Epson Salt acts as a detoxifying agent for colon cleansing. The salt acts like a laxative by drawing water into the intestines from surrounding body tissues and can bring about temporary relief from constipation. Results are produced 30 minutes to six hours after ingestion.
FOR CALMING HYPERACTIVE CHILDREN
Magnesium has a demonstrated calming effect and deficiency in Magnesium causes hyperactiveness, irritability, anxiety and muscle twitching or spasms. Sulfate has shown to be effective in improving nutrient absorption and toxin elimination. Since both Magnesium and Sulfate can be absorbed through the skin, many parents report that giving their child a warm bath with 1-2 cups of dissolved Epsom Salt just before bedtime helps calm them down and extend the child's sleep cycle and improves concentration.
Place of Origin
For the temporary relief of muscular aches and stiffness of joints - Dissolve 375g in an average sized bath of warm water.
As a fertilizer: To help overcome Magnesium, and Sulfur deficiencies in soil (symptoms include yellow discoloration between leaf veins and curling of leaves), spread Epsom Salts over the soil. For citrus crops, tomatoes, lettuces, and other plants, also apply as a foliar spray (375g to 20 litres). For further advice, seek the help of an agricultural specialist.
As a fabric softener: Place 1 tablespoon of Epsom Salts in the washing machine before commencing the rinse cycle.
9.7% Magnesium (Mg) and 12.8% Sulfur (S) as sulfate
During hot weather or when left exposed, Epsom Salts lose some of the water responsible for its bright crystalline appearance and may acquire a white frosted appearance. This has no significant effect on its properties.
Store below 25°C
The product is sold by weight not volume, and therefore some settling of the contents may have occurred during shipment and handling.
- GWP Line Friends Pineapple Pouch (PLU92744) with any purchase. Limited to 1 (One) unit per order. While stocks last. Show More
- Elite members only! Free 1 Goodie Bag (worth over $60) with min $50 nett spend in 1 receipt. Content in each goodie bag varies. Free gift is issued on while-stocks-last basis. Free gift will be auto-added into cart, if still available. Show More
- Elite members only! Free Tea Infuser Bottle (1 unit) with min $140 nett spend in 1 receipt. While stocks last. Free gift will be auto-added into cart, if still available. Show More
- Enjoy free 1 (One) Makeup Vanity Case White (worth $58) with min $350 nett spend. Free gift is issued on while stocks last basis. Free gift is auto-added into cart. Limited to 1 (One) unit per order. Show More
- PWP Line Friends at $1.20 with any purchase in a single receipt. Limited to 1 (One) unit per order. Show More