Herpatch Serum is an innovative and effective way to treat your cold sore symptoms quickly and easily. Thanks to the easy-to-use tube, the serum can be applied directly to the affected area. Upon application the white serum will be activated and form a transparent patch over the wound. You will notice the effect instantly.
Besides protecting the skin from drying out, this physical shield also helps to make the cold sore largely invisible. It will be less perceptible, while reducing the discomfort you may experience when having an outbreak.
Herpatch Serum's improved formula contains active oxygen, which is a proven critical element for speeding up the healing process.
Heals cold sores in 24h*
*A clinical trial showed that 75% of the patients were in the healing stages.
Place of Origin
- Before use, make sure that your hands are clean and dry.
- Wash or rinse the affected area.
- Gently apply the film forming Serum on the cold sore so that it adequately covers all lesions and a margin of healthy skin surrounding them.
- After a few minutes the white serum forms a protective and transparent film over the cold sore.
- The Serum can be reapplied, if necessary, every 3-4 hours until the cold sore is completely healed. The film can be removed, if necessary, with warm water.
- You can use Herpatch Cold Sore Serum at any stage of the outbreak. However, we suggest applying it at first sign of an outbreak.
- Keep away from new born babies.
- Avoid UV exposure.
- Avoid intense physical contact.
- Avoid touching the eyes.
Aqua; Alcohol denat; Styrene/Acrylate Copolymer; Polyvinyl alcohol;Glycerin;Beta-glucan;Aqua (and) Perfluorodecalin (and) Propylene Glycol ( and) Glycerin (and) Simmondsia Chinensis seed oil ( and) PEG-75 Shea butter glycerides (and) Glycosphingolipids (and) Xanthan gum (and) Phenoxyethanol ( and) Benzoic acid (and) Dehydroacetic acid (and) Ethylhexylglycerin (and) Polyaminopropyl Biguanide;Porphyridium polysaccharide;zince sulfate