Place of Origin
- For children 1- 6 years old: 1-2 drops, 2-3 times daily into each nostril.
- Should not be used more than 10 days.
- Please consult doctor if symptoms persist.
Oxymetazoline hydrochloride 0.025% in buffered aqueous solution
- Unless specifically prescribed by doctor, Iliadin Chidren Drop only be used up to 10 days.
- Long term use and overdosage must be avoided.
- Dosage higher than recommended may only be used under medical supervision.
- Please note the expiry date on the package, it should be not used after the expiry date has elapsed. After opening the pack, Iliadin Children Drop should not be used longer than 6 months.
- Store at or below 30 degree C.
- Keep out of reach of children