- Product Details
- About This Shop
- PAYMENT & DELIVERY
Place of Origin
- For adults and children above 6 years: 1-2 drops, 2-3 times daily into each nostril.
- Should not be used more than 10 days.
- Please consult doctor if symptoms persist.
Oxymetazoline hydrochloride 0.05% in buffered aqueous solution
- Unless specifically prescribed by doctor, Iliadin Adult Drop only be used up to 10 days.
- Long term use and overdosage must be avoided.
- Dosage higher than recommended may only be used under medical supervision.
- During pregnancy and lactation, the recommended dosage should not be exceeded and the preparation should only be used after carefully weighing the risk-to-benefit ration.
- Please note the expiry date on the package, it should be not used after the expiry date has elapsed. After opening the pack, Iliadin Adult Drop should not be used longer than 6 months.
- Store at or below 30 degree C.
- Keep out of reach of children