AIBI INTERNATIONAL PTE LTD (E-ST
The abs belt that comfortably tones & firms your abs, wherever you are.
Clinically proven to firm & tone your abs from 4 weeks, recommended to use 20-30 minutes a day, 5 days a week.
Size 24-42 inches (61-107cm)
Our belt extension can simply add 7-9 inches (17-22cm) to all our Ab Toning belts: Abs8, Connect Abs, Abs7, Abs5 etc. Constructed with elasticated, hook-and-loop material, feed one end of the belt through the extension and securely attach it around your waist.
Please do not use if:
- You have an electronic implant (e.g. cardiac pacemaker or defibrillator - as your SLENDERTONE product may interfere with the proper functioning of the implanted stimulator) or suffer from any other heart problem.
- You have any other form of abdominal implant. The safety has not been established for the use of electronic muscle stimulators over abdominal implants.
- You are pregnant. The safety of electronic muscle stimulation (EMS) over the pregnant uterus has not been established.
- You suffer from cancer. The effects of electronic stimulation on cancerous tissue are unknown.
- You are under medical supervision for cognitive dysfunction as you may not be able to comply with safety instructions.
- The controller is in close proximity (e.g., 1 yard) to shortwave or microwave therapy equipment or you are connected to high-frequency surgical equipment (e.g. diathermy), because of the risk of device malfunction
due to electronic interference.
- Wearing the device necessitates placement over areas at which drugs/medicines are administered (short-term or long-term) by injection (e.g., hormone treatments).
Step 1 - Charge the battery.
Step 2 – Place the GelPads on the belt.
Step 3 – Attach controller and remove the covers.
Step 4 - Position the belt on your body.
Step 5 - Press and hold the on/off button briefly to switch your controller on, which will illuminate the display screen and is indicated by a rising tone. Select the program you wish to use by pressing the Program
button. Then, to start the program, press and hold the increase intensity button ( + ) until you feel your muscles contracting.
Step 6 - Continue increasing the intensity to a level that is comfortable, yet suitably challenging. This will vary from person to person. Continue increasing the intensity throughout the session if possible.
You will feel the muscle contractions getting stronger, but always reduce the intensity if you feel any discomfort.
End of Session - When the time reaches 00:00 the session is over and your SLENDERTONE controller will stop automatically.