- Product Details
- About This Shop
- PAYMENT & DELIVERY
What It Does:
- Gently cleanses, soothes and removes dirt and impurities from skinfolds, face and body
- Hydrates and leaves delicate skin feeling soft and comfortable
- Protects and restores natural pH balance of delicate skin
- Strengthens delicate skin's natural protective barrier
- Excellent skin and eye tolerance
- Suited for newborns, babies and children, with the exception of premature babies.
- No paraben, alcohol, soap, colourants and preservatives. Contains allergen-free fragrance.
For Best Results:
- Complete your little one's skincare regime with ABCDerm Hydratant to moisturise.
What is Micellar Water?
Micellar water is a non-rinse cleanser that contain micelles that work like a magnet, lifting and attracting dirt and impurities away from the skin.
About ABCDerm by Bioderma
Your baby’s fragile skin will evolve over the coming weeks and months before maturing into their adult skin.
Bioderma has therefore developed a range of high-tolerance dermo-paediatric products that protect, educate and nourish your baby’s skin from their very first days, better preparing their skin for tomorrow.
Place of Origin
How to Use:
- Soak a cotton pad or washcloth with ABCDerm H2O micellar water and cleanse & remove dirt on baby's face, eyes, body, skin folds, buttocks.
- No rinsing required
AQUA/WATER/EAU, PEG-6 CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC GLYCERIDES, DISODIUM PHOSPHATE, DISODIUM EDTA, ALLANTOIN, CETRIMONIUM BROMIDE, CITRIC ACID, FRAGRANCE (PARFUM).