- $96.90 with min $60 nett spend. 1 (One) redemption per single transaction.NINJA PRO Ninja Pro Blender BL450 Set 1sS$119.20
- $59.90 with min $60 nett spend. 1 (One) redemption per single transaction.MAYER MAYER Slow Juicer Red 1sS$64.90
- $29.90 with min $60 nett spend. 1 (One) redemption per single transaction.PHILIPS PHILIPS Electric Kettle 1800W 1.2LS$34.90
- $228 with min $60 nett spend. 1 (One) redemption per single transaction.SMEG Drip FIlter Coffee Machine Green 1setS$288.00
- For Children Ages 2-12 Years
- Safe and Gentle Formula
- All Natural Active Ingredients
- No Artificial Flavors, Dyes, or Parabens
Place of Origin
Measure only with the dosing cup provided.Do not use dosing cup with other products. On dosing cup, tsp = teaspoon
Children 2 years to under 6 years: 5 mL or 1 teaspoon at bedtime and every 4 hours during the night or as required.
Children 6 years to under 12 years: 10 mL or 2 teaspoons at bedtime and every 4 hours during the night or as required.
Adults and children 12 years and over: 15 mL or 3 teaspoons at bedtime and every 4 hours during the night or as required.
Active Ingredients: Allium Cepa 6X HPUS, Coffea Cruda 6X HPUS, Chamomilla 6X HPUS, Hepar Sulph Calc 12X HPUS, Hydrastis 6X HPUS, Natrum Muriaticum 6X HPUS, Pulsatilla 6X HPUS, Sulphur 12X HPUS. “HPUS” indicates that the active ingredients are in the official Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States.
Citric Acid USP, Glycyrrhiza Extract, Purified Water USP, Sodium Benzoate N.F., Vegetable Glycerine USP.
As with any drug, ask a doctor before use if pregnant or nursing. Consult a physician if:
• Symptoms persist for more than 7 days or worsen
• Inflammation, fever or infection develops
• Symptoms are accompanied by high fever (101˚F)
• Cough tends to recur or is accompanied by high fever, rash or persistent headache
Keep this and all medications out of the reach of children.
In case of accidental overdose, contact a medical professional or a poison control center immediately.
Do not use this product for persistent or chronic cough such as asthma, smoking or emphysema or if cough is accompanied by excessive mucus, unless directed by a licensed health care professional.
A persistent cough may be a sign of a serious condition.
Sore throat warning: Severe or persistent sore throat or sore throat accompanied by high fever, headache, nausea, and vomiting may be serious. Consult a doctor promptly.
Do not use if imprinted tamper band is broken or missing.
There have been no reports of interactions between this product and ibuprofen or acetaminophen.