*WIN A TRIP TO WINTER WONDERLAND!
Period: 9 November 2017 - 3 January 2018
*Terms & Conditions
1. Customers can stand a chance to participate in the lucky draw to win a pair of return tickets to Winter Wonderland Destinations at Sapporo, London, Tokyo or Helsinki with every $50 nett spend in a single receipt within the qualifying period.
2. Qualifying periods are as per below:
- Sapporo – 9 to 22 November 2017
- London – 23 November to 6 December 2017
- Tokyo – 7 to 20 December 2017
- Helsinki – 21 December 2017 to 3 January 2018
3. Only customers who send in SMS entry with complete details during the qualifying period will qualify for the lucky draw.
4. Entry is limited to 1 SMS entry per receipt. Multiple submissions are allowed as long as they are accompanied with valid receipts.
5. Non-Watsons Members will get 1 chance with every $50 nett spend in a single receipt.
Scenario 1: If a Non-Watsons Member spends $52 nett in a single receipt, 1 chance will be allocated.
Scenario 2: If a Non-Watsons Member spends $104 nett in a single receipt, 2 chances will be allocated.
6. Watsons Members will get 2x chances with every $50 nett spend in a single receipt.
Scenario 1: If a Watsons Member spends $52 nett in a single receipt, 2 chances will be allocated.
Scenario 2: If a Watsons Member spends $104 nett in a single receipt, 4 chances will be allocated.
7. Bi-weekly lucky draw will close at 2359 hrs on end date of each qualifying period.
8. 4 winners will be drawn at the end of each qualifying period.
1 winner: A pair of round trip economy class air tickets to Sapporo.
1 winner: A pair of round trip economy class air tickets to London.
1 winner: A pair of round trip economy class air tickets to Tokyo.
1 winner: A pair of round trip economy class air tickets to Helsinki.
Air tickets include all applicable taxes and fuel surcharge but exclude travel insurance and other fees. Terms and conditions from designated airlines and Hutchgo.com shall apply.
9. Redemption period is from 30 November 2017 to 31 January 2018.
10. Travel period are as per below:
- Sapporo – Before 28 March 2018, subject to availability
- London – Before 28 March 2018, subject to availability
- Tokyo – Before 30 June 2018, subject to availability
- Helsinki – Before 30 June 2018, subject to availability
11. Blackout period are as per below:
- Sapporo – 20 to 27 December 2017; 30 December 2017 to 3 January 2018; 14 to 19 February 2018.
- London – 20 to 27 December 2017; 30 December 2017 to 3 January 2018; 14 to 19 February 2018.
- Tokyo – 20 to 27 December 2017; 30 December 2017 to 3 January 2018; 14 to 19 February 2018; 28 March to 3 April 2018; 28 April to 4 May 2018; 13 to 19 June 2018.
- Helsinki – 14 to 19 February 2018; 28 March to 3 April 2018; 28 April to 4 May 2018; 13 to 19 June 2018.
12. Advance purchase of 21 days or more is required for the economy class return air ticket to Sapporo, advance purchase 50 days or more is required for the economy class return air ticket to Helsinki.
13. Minimum stay period of 2 days is required for the economy class return air ticket to London.
14. Maximum stay period are as per below:
- Sapporo – 21 days
- London – 1month
- Tokyo – 3 months
- Helsinki – 12 months
15. Air tickets issued are for two travelers, round trip leaving from Singapore to the respective destination on economy class of the designated airline, traveling together on the same itinerary throughout the whole journey.
16. Reservations are subject to availability, bookings must be made within valid redemption period and at least 30 days prior to the departure date, unless otherwise specified. Blackout periods apply.
17. Hutchgo.com shall confirm the airline upon booking creation and ticket issuance.
18. Air tickets issued are subject to a minimum and/or maximum length of stay.
19. Change of travel destination is not allowed. Air tickets once issued cannot be cancelled or transferred; travel dates cannot be changed. No-show travelers are liable to penalty fees.
20. The travel voucher issued excludes peak season surcharges, insurance, visa and S$30/booking hutchgo.com handling fee, which should be settled on travelers’ own account.
21. Travelers are allowed to change the airline, upgrade the fare class and/or travel during the blackout period by paying the price difference.
22. Hutchgo.com shall issue the air tickets upon receiving the original copy of the redemption letter from travelers. Travelers should send redemption letter to hutchgo.com office in person or by registered mail to:
80 Anson Road
#10-00 Fuji Xerox Towers
23. The travel voucher issued is for a one-time redemption and cannot be used in conjunction with other promotional offers.
24. The travel voucher is non-exchangeable, non-refundable, non-transferable and non-redeemable for cash equivalent.
25. Any unused services, refund is not applicable and not valid for exchange of other services.
26. Defaced, damaged or photocopies vouchers are not accepted. Hutchgo.com is not responsible and shall not re-issue for any damage or loss of this travel voucher.
27. Duplicated SMS entries with the same transaction receipt number will not be qualified for lucky draw.
28. SMS entries with incomplete details will not be qualified for lucky draw.
29. Sending and receiving of SMS is service provider dependent and are beyond Watsons' control. Participants shall be solely responsible for all fees and charges imposed by the service provider for the sending of SMS.
30. Lucky draw chances are non-transferable.
31. This lucky draw is open to all residents of Singapore except employees of Watsons and its associated agencies.
32. The lucky draw will be conducted 1 week after the end of each qualifying period at Watsons Head Office.
33. Winner will be notified by phone or email. Additional reserve entries may be drawn and recorded in case an invalid entry or ineligible entrant is selected or a prize is forfeited.
34. For verification purposes, winner will be required to present the original receipt together with his/her identification card before prize will be issued.
35. By participating, participants hereby consent to the collection, use and disclosure of their personal data for the purposes of administering and conducting the lucky draw.
36. The organiser reserves the rights to replace the prizes with other items of equivalent value if the stated prizes become unavailable for any reasons.
37. The organiser reserves the rights to amend, withdraw and modify the terms and conditions of this lucky draw without prior notice.
38. Hutchison Travel (HK) Limited reserves the right of final decision on all matters relating to this offer.