A high photo-immunoprotection broad spectrum gel-cream sunscreen formulated with Fernblock® and antioxidants. Hydrating and noncomedogenic fluid that helps protect skin from sun damage every day and makeup application in one step. It gives a natural finish, with high coverage and can be used as a fluid makeup base for daily use. It helps to prevent the formation of pigmentation and other signs of visible photo-ageing. Tested under dermatological control.
UVA/UVB filters:Ultra-advanced mineral filters and non-mineral filters expertly combined to provide high level UVA/UVB protection with an elegant skin-feel and look.
Phytobiological protectants: Fernblock®–natural fern extract rich in polyphenols and flavonoids, combined with Green Tea extract, provides biological photoprotection.
Panthenol & Vitamin E: Provide intensive moisturisation and additional antioxidant activity.
Suitable for: All skin types
#heliocare #heliocaresg #dermatology #sunprotection #sunscreen
Place of Origin
1. Apply to the sunscreen to the face and/or neck in the morning after cleansing and moisturising.
2. Apply half an hour before sun exposure and if outdoors for prolonged periods re-apply frequently especially after swimming or sweating.
3. Excessive sun exposure can be harmful to your health. Avoid sun exposure during peak UV radiation times if possible.
Aqua Butylene Glycol Cocoate; C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate; Bis-Ethylhexyloxyphenol Methoxyphenyl Triazine; CI 77891; Diethylhexyl Butamido Triazone; Cetearyl Alcohol; Hexylene Glycol; Ethylhexyl Salicylate; Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane; Polysilicone-15; Titanium Dioxide; Stearalkonium Hectorite; Myristyl Alcohol; Coco-Glucoside; Dipropylene Glycol Dibenzoate; Ceteareth-25; Ethylhexyl Triazone; Polypodium Leucotomos Leaf Extract; Phenoxyethanol; CI 77492; Myristyl Glucoside; Disodium Ethylene Dicocamide PEG-15 Disulfate; Panthenol; Propylene Glyco; PPG-15 Stearyl Ether Benzoate; CI 77491; Dicaprylyl Carbonate; Tocopheryl Acetate; Sodium Hyaluronate; CI 77019; Camelia Sinensis Extract; Manganese Oxide; Methylparaben; Propylparaben; Disodium EDTA; Parfum; Propylene Carbonate; BHT; Linalool; Limonene
For External Use only
1. Avoid getting into eyes. If contact occurs, flush with water.
2. If rash or irritation develops, discontinue use.
3. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, seek medical assistance immediately.