Regular Organic Cotton Tampons With Plant-Based Compact Applicator 18s
• Tampon is made with OCS Certified 100% Organic Cotton
• Tampon expands to prevent leaking
• Housed in a smooth plant-based applicator with rounded tip for comfortable insertion. The applicator is designed to be compact using a pull-and-click mechanism. Perfect fit for purse or pocket.
• Individually wrapped
Made with responsibly sourced organic cotton without the use of toxins, pesticides or synthetic chemicals. Made without fragrance, chlorine, pesticides, BPA, perfumes and harsh chemicals that irritate and inflame your intimate areas, disrupt your hormones, or expose you to carcinogens.
Place of Origin
Extend plunger, insert tip, then push plunger until tampon sits comfortably.
100% Certified Organic Cotton (Core and Withdrawal Cord), Plant-Based Applicator, Polyethylene, Polypropylene, Paper
Toxic Shock Syndrome (TSS) is a rare disease which may have serious consequences. Tampon use has been associated with this disease which is caused by bacterial infection.
The risk of TSS exists for all women using tampons during their menstrual period. The reported risks are higher for women under 30 years of age and teenage girls.
- Cyber Monday Sale – Enjoy $40 OFF with min. $200 nett spend (Use code: CYBER40)! Show More
- 33% Off any 3 (Mix and Match) Show More
- Free 1 (One) WWF Merchandise (Wildlife keychain or Stainless steel straw set) with min. nett purchase of $60 on sustainable products. Free gift is issued at random and while stocks last basis. Free gift auto-added into cart. Limited to 1 (one) unit per order. Show More