Refresh Optive Fusion Instant Relief Lubricant Eye Drops is a multi-dose sterile solution which contains sodium hyaluronate 0,1%, sodium carboxymethylcellulose 0,5 %, glycerine 0,9 %, erythritol, boric acid, sodium borate decahydrate, sodium citrate dihydrate, potassium chloride, calcium chloride dihydrate, magnesium chloride hexahydrate and is preserved with PURITE® 0,01 % which breaks down into natural tear components on the eye.
Refresh Optive Fusion Instant Relief Lubricant Eye Drops is compatible for use with all contact lenses and can be used for 3 months from opening.
Place of Origin
Place 1 or 2 drops in the eye(s) as needed.
Each ml contains:
1. 5mg sodium carboxymethylcellulose
2. 10mg glycerin
3. 1mg sodium hyaluronate
1. Do not use if allergic to any of the ingredients
2. Do not swallow solution
3. To avoid contamination or possible eye injury, do not touch bottle tip on any surface, and
avoid direct contact with the eye
4. Close the bottle tightly immediately after use
5. Discard any remaining solution 3 months after opening
6. Do not use after expiry date marked on the product
7. Keep out of the reach of children
8. Store at room temperature
9. Do not use the bottle if the tamper-proof seal on the bottle neck is broken before you first
10. Do not use if solution changes colour
11. Allow 5 minutes between the administrations of ophthalmic products