This Orita Charcoal Dehumidifier contains multi-porous charcoal which can deliver enhanced moisture absorption, anti-mildew and deodorising effects.
Place of Origin
- Remove the plastic cover on the dehumidifier unit, peef off aluminium foil sheet then place the plastic cover back on. Put the unit at the desired place of dehumidification.
- Recommend to use it in closed storage spaces, e.g. wardrobe, drawer, shoe cabinet
- Replace when all absorbent particles turn into water
- Will last about 3-4 months, depending on season, temperature, humidity levels
- Place it in an upright position
- Do not damage container and moisture absorbent white paper sheet
- Store away from food
- Do not use water inside the container
- Do not eat the absorbent particles. If it occurs, induce vomiting and consult a doctor immediately
- Dispose of whole unit in normal household waste. Do not pierce paper cover
Calcium Chloride, Charcoal, Fragrance