Place of Origin
1. Wash your hands before preparing baby's formula.
2. Wash bottle, teat and cap thoroughly until no milk remains.
3. Boil for five minutes. Leave covered until use.
4. Boil drinking water for five minutes and allow to cool to around 45°C.
5. Consult feeding table, pour exact amount of luke-warm water.
6. Only use scoop from this container and level using inner rim.
7. Consult feeding table, add exact number of scoops for age of baby.
8. After use, store the spoon on suspension inside the can as shown.
9. Cap bottle and shake well until powder is fully dissolved.
10. Store in a cool dry place before and after opening. Close tin tightly after each use.
Skimmed Cow's Milk, Maltodextrin, Lactose, Palm Olein, Low Erucic Rapeseed Oil, Sunflower Oil, Calcium Citrate, Soya Lecithin, Glucose Syrup, Sodium Citrate, Magnesium Chloride, DHA from Fish Oil, Vitamin C, Vanillin, Ferrous Sulfate, Bifidus BL Probiotics (Lactobacillus Rhamnosus, Bifidobacterium Longum), Starch, Zinc Sulfate, Vitamin B3, Vitamin E, Vitamin B5, Sodium Phosphate, Potassium Chloride, Potassium Citrate, Copper Sulfate, Vitamin A, Vitamin B1, Vitamin B6, Folic Acid, Potassium Iodide, Manganese Sulfate, Calcium Phosphate, Vitamin D3, Vitamin K1, Vitamin B12, Biotin and Sodium Selenate.
Store in a cool dry place before and after opening. Close tin tightly after each use.
- 2 FOR $77.90 Show More