Click & CollectAvailable at all Watsons Singapore Stores
Home DeliveryDelivery within Singapore
Buy Now Pay Later with Atome
*Atome Terms & Conditions apply.
*Cross Taping function limits excessive “back-and-forth motion” & “twist” which cause pain.
*Restrict the twist of the back and support from the upper part of the back to the lower abdomen.
*Specially Shaped Hard Panel to cradle the natural curve of the lower back, providing maximum support.
*The panel is detachable and allows to correct posture and to adjust the function to prevent bending.
Place of Origin
1) Loosen the Side-Pull Straps from the hook and loop fastener of the main body.
2) Hold the Side-Pull straps so that the cross taping part is on the outside and the tag is on the right side.
3) Extend the left arm diagonally downward (about 5 cm below the navel).
4) Overlap the right side over the left side diagonally downwards and secure with hook-and-loop fastener.
5) Make precise adjustments with the Side-Pull Straps. Secure with hook-and-loop fastener.
1. Do not use if you have: (1) a sprain, fracture, or ligament injury, (2) peripheral vascular disorder, (3) abnormality such as injury, blotchiness, rash at site where support is to be worn, or (4) chronic dermatitis / allergy to chemical textile or rubber.
If you experience any of these, stop using immediately and consult your healthcare professional.
2. Do not use if you are or may be pregnant
3. Use the correct size
4. Do not use when sleeping.
5. Do not wear brace directly on skin
6. Do not over-tighten
7. Do not wear brace for extended period of time