Kordel’s Glucosamine 300 + Chondroitin + MSM provides nutritional support for new collagen and cartilage. It helps mobility and flexibility by maintaining the synovial fluid that keeps joints lubricated. It is suitable for individual experiencing joint discomfort.
- a key factor in healthy cartilage, the tough connective tissue that cushions the joints
-naturally occurs in the body and is required by cartilage production
- cartilage protects the ends of connecting bones and supports joint flexibility and mobility
- is an important structural component of cartilage and provides resistance to compression
- a naturally occuring organic source of sulfur
- a breakthrough compound that supports joint comfort and mobility
Place of Origin
Adults take 1-2 capsules 3 times a day, after meal or as directed by your healthcare professional.
Glucosamine is derived from seashells. It may not be suitable for persons with known seashells or seafood allergies.
Glucosamine sulphate 300mg
Chondroitin sulphate 240mg
MSM (methylsulphonylmethane) 300mg