“POPSICLE THROAT SPRAY" is an antimicrobial component that utilizes the fact that it changes the properties of the virus and kills it by reacting.
The active ingredient of a typical disinfectant used for infection control all over the world.
*Use when having colds and in dusty, fumed, pollen and air polluted environment.
*When spray directly onto the affected area of the throat, the liquid will sterilize the affected area and relieve discomforts such as sore throat, throat pain, and hoarse voice.
*The chemical solution sprayed into the throat does not cause any harm even if swallowed.
*The menthol scent refreshes mouth and throat.
*Shelf Life : 3 years
**Where applicable, items have a minimum of nine-month shelf life before expiry unless otherwise stated on product description.
Place of Origin
Spray 2 to 3 times per time as a guide, use 3 to 5 times a day.
(1) Remove the cap.
(2) Point the nozzle at the affected area of the throat and spray directly.
(3) After use, cover the bottle with the cap till it clicks.
(4) When using it for the first time, press a few times to release air until the liquid comes out for use.
Povidone iodine, 135mg（Sterilize and disinfect the throat）
Additives: glycerin, propylene glycol, ethanol, Potassium Iodide, ℓ-Menthol
(1) This product should not be taken by persons with allergic symptoms to this product or its ingredients.
(2) This is not for long-term use.
(3) The following persons should consult doctor or pharmacist before administration:
*Patients who have drug allergies.
*Persons with mouth ulcers.
*Persons diagnosed as having Thyroid diseases.
*Storage: Store in a cool, low humidity place away from direct sunlight.
*Keep out of reach of children.
- Payday Frenzy Sale – Enjoy $16 OFF with min. $85 nett spend (Use code: FREN16)! Show More
- Get $8 off with min $120 nett spend with POSB Everyday Card. Tick POSB promotion banner at checkout page to be eligible. For Payment method, use POSB Everyday card. 1 (One) redemption per single transaction. Show More