Low in sodium and fat-free, it can be stir-fried, baked, marinated or roasted with any ingredient such as fish, meat and vegetables. Put a dollop over eggs cooked in any style or use as a condiment to complement children’s meals.
Place of Origin
A great sauce for stir-fry or a marinade for grilling or baking.
Suitable as a condiment for nasi lemak or on sandwiches.
Shelf life: 18 months
Unopened jars can be store in fridge, cabinet or cool dry places
Once opened, store in fridge (drizzle a little olive oil on top) and finish within 14 days or immediately freeze into smaller servings
Tomatoes, Cherry Tomatoes, Onions, Garlic, Bonito Flakes, Fresh Herbs
*No artificial preservatives, no added salt and sugar
How To Use
*Stir-fry with pretty much everything.
*Marinade for grilling or baking.
* Condiment: Spoon it onto nasi lemak for that truly kid-friendly experience.
* On sandwiches: Mix with tuna in water for a crazily nutritious and satisfying spread.
* Shelf-Life: 18 months
* Store unopened in the fridge, cabinet, or a cool dry place
* Once opened, store in fridge (drizzle a little olive oil on top) and finish within 14 days or immediately freeze into smaller servings
* Glass jar
* One size : 100g = 10 servings
*No tree nuts, peanuts, shellfish, fish, wheat, dairy, soy, or egg
*No added salt
*No artificial preservatives or food additives