Place of Origin
– Manufactured in Singapore
– To prepare one 225ml serving, pour 190ml of room temperature or warm water (<35°C) into a cup.
– Gradually mix in 5 packed and leveled scoops of powder.
Hydrolyzed corn starch, sucrose, milk protein concentrate, soy oil, high oleic sunflower oil, MINERALS (potassium citrate, magnesium phosphate dibasic, potassium chloride, sodium chloride, calcium phosphate tribasic, potassium phosphate monobasic, calcium carbonate, potassium phosphate dibasic, ferrous sulfate, zinc sulfate, manganese sulfate, copper sulfate, potassium iodide, chromium chloride, sodium selenite, sodium molybdate), whey protein concentrate, medium chain triglycerides (MCT) oil, soy protein isolate, fructo-oligosaccharides, flavoring, VITAMINS (choline chloride, ascorbic acid, ascorbyl palmitate, mixed tocopherols, dl-alpha tocopheryl acetate, d-calcium pantothenate, niacinamide, pyridoxine hydrochloride, thiamine hydrochloride, riboflavin, Vitamin A palmitate, folic acid, phylloquinone, biotin, Vitamin D3, cyanocobalamin), docosahexaenoic acid from C. cohniioil, arachidonic acid from M. alpinaoil, taurine, m-inositol, l-carnitine tartrate, Lactobacillus acidophilus, Bifidobacterium spp. May contain: magnesium chloride, sodium citrate.
– Store can in a cool, dry place at room temperature (not refrigerated).
– Opened can should be covered and contents used within 3 weeks.
– Once mixed, unconsumed content should be refrigerated and used within 24 hours.
– Not intended for infants under 1 year of age.
– Not for parenteral use.
– Not for children with galactosemia.