FiberGG Dietary Supplement Sachet (For Aid in Digestion + Bowel Regularity + Gut & Skin Health + Weight Management + Suitable for Diarrhea and Constipation) 30s
LABO FiberGG is formulated with Sunfiber™ (Partially Hydrolyzed Guar Gum) and 10 bilion active Lactobacillus rhamnosus GG to support digestive balance and bowel regularity, for everyday regularity and a healthy satiety effect. Unlike typical fibers, FiberGG doesn’t not cause excessive gas, bloating or loose stools.
Distinctly Different from Other Fibers!
FiberGG combines a scientifically proven soluble fiber with a highly researched probiotic strain to help move food through the digestive tract, maintaining good digestive health and microflora balance. Taking FiberGG daily helps support everyday digestive wellness, balance, regularity and immunity.
The Superiority of FiberGG
* Scientifically researched water-soluble fiber & probiotic strain
* FODMAP-friendly prebiotic fiber
* Research proven health benefits
* Tasteless & odorless
Sunfiber vs Soluble Fibers vs Insoluble Fibers
* FiberGG dissolves in water easily. It helps move food at the right pace and restore healthy gut flora. Also, it does not cause excess bloating or other commonly associated side effects from fiber.
* Soluble fiber absorbs water and helps slow down the gastro-intestinal transit time. However, it may result in gas, bloating or diarrhea.
Insoluble fibers do not absorb water and moves through the intestines quickly. It also creates the bulk in stool.
Choosing FloraGG (Lactobacillus rhamnosus GG)
Naturally present in the human intestines, Lactobacillus rhamnosus GG is one of the most extensively studied and widely used probiotic strains. This probiotic strain effectively restores natural gut flora balance and healthy immune system.^
Unique to FiberGG, the probiotic is protected by a 5-layer microencapsulation technology. This provides a physical barrier to protect the probiotics against harsh conditions of the body, thereby increasing the rate of intestinal coloniazation and keeping the intestinal lining healthy. This added encapsulation also research proven to increase the probiotics survival rate by more than 600 times.
High in Fiber, Low in FODMAP
Many high-fiber foods are also high in FODMAPS. And FODMAPS are known to cause gas-related pains, constipation and/or diarrhea. FiberGG is low FODMAP certified.
The Quickest Fiber “Top Up” – 7g soluble fiber per sachet!
The recommended daily dietary fiber intake for men is 38g per day and for women, 25g per day. Most get just 10-15g per day and those who follow a gluten-free diet may face a greater fiber deficiency.
* Improve intestinal flora balance & bowel regularity
* Strengthens immunity
* Reduces post-meal sugar spike
* Appetite control & weight management
* Supports nutrient absorption
**Where applicable, items have a minimum of nine-month shelf life before expiry unless otherwise stated on product description
Place of Origin
Direction of Use:
Adults or children >12 years: 1 sachet daily
7g Sunfiber™ (Partially Hydrolyzed Guar Gum), 10 billion CFU FloraGG (Lactobacillus rhamnosus GG)
No Gluten, Wheat, Soy, Sugar, Salt, Eggs, Yeast, Laxatives, Preservatives, Artificial Coloring or Flavoring
If you are pregnant
- GWP Line Friends Pineapple Pouch (PLU92744) with any purchase. Limited to 1 (One) unit per order. While stocks last. Show More
- BEST BUY Show More
- PWP Line Friends at $1.20 with any purchase in a single receipt. Limited to 1 (One) unit per order. Show More
- 12.12 Year End Sale - Enjoy $12 off with min. $122 nett spend (Use code: LUCKY12)! Show More
- 12.12 Year End Sale - Enjoy $42 off with min. $212 nett spend (Use code: CHANCE42)! Show More