- Product Details
- About This Shop
- PAYMENT & DELIVERY
Bring tired eyes back to life with Rohto Eye Drops, World No.1 Eye Care Brand#:
Advanced Dry Eye Relief*Restores Moisture & Sooth Irritations
ROHTO DRY AID is a refreshing eye drop for temporary relief of dry, sore, itchy, burning, stinging, gritty, tired, irritated senstions caused by "dry eye".
It uses TEARSHIELD TECHNOLOGY™ that restores and lubricates the natural tear film for long-lasting relief and soothes up to 12 hours. It mimics your natural and healthy tears by
*helping tear stabilization ad preventing tear evaporation.
*holding water and reducing friction
and protecting eyes from further irritation.
Cooling Level: 1
Do not use while wearing soft contact lens.
#Source: Euro Monitor International Limited, Consumer Health Eye Care definition, Retail Value Share, 2020 Data
**Where applicable, items have a minimum of nine-month shelf life before expiry unless otherwise stated on product description.
Place of Origin
ROHTO Dry Aid eye drops can be used throughout the day/night as needed.
Children over 6 years must be supervised by an adult.
If you are a contact lens wearer, remove your contact lens before using.
1. Wash and dry hands thoroughly before using.
2. Rotate the cap to open
3. Remove the cap
4. Tilt your head back and look up
5. Gently pull down the lower lid of the eye to form a small pocket between the eyelid and eye
6. Hold the bottle with your other hand, between the thumb and middle finger and apply gently pressure to the ey drop bottle to release 1-2 drops into the pocket.
7. Softly wipe way any excess product around the eyelid with a lint free tissue. 8. Tightly snap on the cap to seal.
Proplyene Glycol, Povidone, Boric Acid, Sodium Borate, Menthol, Calcium Choloride, Magnesium Sulfate, Polyoxyl 40 Stearate, Polyoxyethylene Castor Oil, Poloxamer, Edetate Disodium, Sesame Oil, Polyhexamethylene Biguanide, Purified Water
1. Consult a physician or pharmacist before use if: 1) You are on medical treatment. 2) If you have experienced allergic symptoms by any drugs. 3) You have the following symptom : Severe eye pain. 4) You are diagnosed as glaucoma. 2. Store in a cool place protected from direct sunlight. 3. Keep out of reach of children. 4. Read insert before use. 5. Do not use if the seal is broken.