You change your clothes all the time. Why not your nails? Our highly fashionable press-on nails come in a variety of styles. Achieve instant professional nail salon look with high gloss gel effect. Easy application and removal, Magic Press nails are soft, ultra light and comfortable. No dry time, no curing, no nail damage. Anytime, anywhere. No skill or technique required. Length and nail shape can be easily customised using a nail file or clipper.
Place of Origin
1. Start with clean feet and toenails. Wipe toenail surface with the included Alcohol Prep Pad.
2. Select the right sized nail tip for each toenail. The clear protruding film tab should be positioned towards the cuticle.
3. Remove the clear film. Holding the pedicure nail tip by the 'handle', align the nail tip towards the cuticle. Press down firmly on the nail starting in the middle, then from side-to-side. Remove the 'handle' by pressing it downwards and snapping it off. Shorten the length with a nail file as it needs to be of the same length as your toenail to avoid damage or accidental removal.
4. Avoid water or oil for the next 1 - 2 hours for the adhesive to set.
1. Soak provided wood stick with nail polish remover.
2. Slide wood stick under nail tip and gently peel away from your nail. Soak wood stick with more remover if needed.
3. Remove any leftover adhesive residue with more remover and cotton pad. Nourish nails with cuticle oil or nail treatment if desired.
These nails are for one-time use only. DO NOT reuse with nail glue. You will risk inflammation and contamination if you re-use or use for more than 7 days.
Discard immediately after prolonged time in water (eg. water sports, swimming, beach etc.)
Allow your nails 2 days of rest before applying another set of new Magic Press nails.
DO NOT wear the Magic Press nails if you have any skin or nail problems like inflammation or nail fungus.
Keep out of children's reach due to choking hazard.
• Nails - ABS Plastic
• Adhesive - Acrylates/ Ethylhexyl Acrylate Copolymer
• Prep Pad - Isopropyl Alcohol (Rubbing Alcohol)