- Product Details
- About This Shop
- PAYMENT & DELIVERY
FOR NATURAL BRIGHT AND HYDRATED SKIN Formulated with Japanese Cherry Blossom and Star Flower extracts, this light nourishing essence helps to diminish dullness, giving a brighter and luminous skin. It also contains Betaine to maintain skin moisture balance, strengthen skin barrier for a smoother & softer skin. The formula is free from paraben and mineral oil. • Infused with Bio Energy Complex TM which boost the efficacy of Japanese Cherry Blossom extract to brighten and enhance skin complexion
• Uniquely enriched with two natural active ingredients - Japanese Cherry Blossom and Star Flower extracts which give double efficacies on improving skin tone and increases skin hydration level
• Dermatologically tested, suitable for sensitive skin
• Clinically provento provide instant skin moisturizing up to 66.23%* in one application Lighten dark spots up to 73%*
• 100%* smoother and softer skin
• *refer to subjects, based on self-assessment test result
**Please be assured that this product will have a minimum shelf life of 9 months upon delivery.
Use twice a day after cleansing and toning skin. Apply a sufficient amount evenly onto face and massage in a circular motion until fully absorbed.
Water, Glycerin,Betaine, Cyclopentasiloxane, C14-22 Alcohol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Hydroxypropyl Cyclodextrin, Ethyl Ascorbic Acid, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Cyclodextrin, Polydextrose, Resveratrol ,Acetyl , Glycyl Beta-Alanine, Ethyl Linoleate, Lecithin, Glycine Soja Oil, Niacinamide, Euglena Gracilis Extract, Tocopherol, Stellaria Media (Chickweed) Extract, Lactobacillus Ferment, Prunus Serrulata Flower Extract, Cyclohexasiloxane, Isononyl Isononanoate, Polyglyceryl-3 Methylglucose Distearate, C12-20 Alkyl Glucoside, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Polyacrylate Crosspolymer-6, Xanthan Gum, Sclerotium Gum, Octadecyl Di-t-Butyl-4-Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Pullulan, Sodium Metabisulfite, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Hydroxide, Butylene Glycol, Fragrance, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, CI 16035