- $96.90 with min $60 nett spend. 1 (One) redemption per single transaction.NINJA PRO Ninja Pro Blender BL450 Set 1sS$119.20
- $59.90 with min $60 nett spend. 1 (One) redemption per single transaction.MAYER MAYER Slow Juicer Red 1sS$64.90
- $29.90 with min $60 nett spend. 1 (One) redemption per single transaction.PHILIPS PHILIPS Electric Kettle 1800W 1.2LS$34.90
- $228 with min $60 nett spend. 1 (One) redemption per single transaction.SMEG Drip FIlter Coffee Machine Green 1setS$288.00
- Ages 6+ months
- Natural, safe & effective
- No artificial flavours, dyes or parabens
Place of Origin
Children under 6 months of age: Consult a licensed health care professional before using this product.
Children 6 months to 1 year of age: 2.5mL or ½ teaspoon up to 4 times daily (every 6 hours) or as directed by a licensed health care professional.
Children 1 to 3 years of age: 5mL or 1 teaspoon up to 6 times daily (every 4 hours) or as directed by a licensed health care professional.
Measure only with the dosing syringe provided. Do not use dosing syringe with other products. On dosing syringe, tsp = teaspoon.
Active Ingredients: Bryonia 6X HPUS, Causticum 6X HPUS, Drosera Rotundifolia 6X HPUS, Ipecacuanha 6X HPUS, Phosphorus 12X HPUS, Rumex Crispus 6X HPUS, Spongia Tosta 6X HPUS.
“HPUS” indicates the active ingredients are in the official Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States.
Inactive Ingredients: Citric Acid USP, Glycyrrhiza Extract, Purified Water USP, Sodium Benzoate N.F., Vegetable Glycerine USP.
As with any drug, ask a doctor before use if pregnant or nursing.
Consult a physician if:
symptoms persist for more than 48 hours or worsen
cough tends to recur or is accompanied by a high fever, rash or persistent headache.Keep this and all medications out of the reach of children.
Do not use this product for persistent chronic cough such as occurs with asthma, smoking or emphysema, or if cough is accompanied by excessive mucus, unless directed by a licensed health care professional. A persistent cough may be the sign of a serious condition.
In case of accidental overdose, contact a medical professional or poison control center immediately.
Do not use if imprinted tamper band is broken or missing.